In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
This Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted. For private Python classes, our instructor can focus specifically on Python 2 if desired.
- Learn how Python works and what it's good for.
- Understand Python's place in the world of programming languages.
- Learn to work with and manipulate strings in Python.
- Learn to perform math operations with Python.
- Learn to work with Python sequences: lists, arrays, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn to collect user input and output results.
- Learn flow control processing in Python.
- Learn to write to and read from files using Python.
- Learn to write functions in Python.
- Learn to handle exceptions in Python.
- Learn to work with dates and times in Python.